Irmo’s Neighborhood Pharmacy, Providing Modern Services with Small-town Charm
As Irmo’s newest compounding pharmacy and purveyor of smiling southern-hospitality, we’re here to help our community stay healthy. We offer innovative pharmacy features to make taking care of yourself and family easy and enjoyable.
The Services Available At Your Neighborhood Pharmacy in Irmo SC
Fill / Refill Prescriptions
Does refilling prescriptions feel like a chore? We can help with that. From intuitive blister packaging that makes managing multiple prescriptions easy, to synchronizing your prescriptions to eliminate unnecessary trips to the pharmacy, to pharmacists who will remember your name, we go way beyond ordinary.
Compounding pharmacies take the active ingredients of the prescription drugs that you need and create custom medication that is formulated just for you. Whether you have allergies or your child needs a liquid form of a medication which is only commercially offered in tablets, we have a solution for you and your family.
Did you know it isn’t necessary to go to the doctor for most routine vaccinations? Our pharmacists are trained in administering vaccines, and can provide immunization information and answer your questions about vaccine safety. Together we can keep our families and community safe.
Are you making a special trip to the vet just for a prescription? We offer the most common pet medications at a great price! Have a pet who won’t take their meds? We make transdermal gels for stubborn or picky cats! Take care of your whole family’s prescriptions with just a single trip!
Our goal is to help our community be healthier, and we believe that CBD has the possibility for transformative wellness effects. Recent research has shown CBD helps with anxiety, insomnia, chronic pain, and more. Our 100% pharmaceutical grade CBD products are a great way to feel better!
Why Choose Lake Murray Drug Co’s Irmo Pharmacy Location
- Between work, school, and life, it can feel impossible to make it to the pharmacy before it closes; that’s why our locations are open weekdays until 7pm and Saturdays until 2pm!
- Can’t make it in? We deliver!
- Want to visit less often? We synchronize prescriptions!
- Our pharmacy staff have over 125 years of combined experience.
- We stay on top of the latest health news to better serve our community.
- Our locations are staffed by knowledgeable pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, which means you’ll always be able to talk to someone who cares about your healthcare and wellness needs
Solutions Tailored For You & Your Family
- We are a compounding pharmacy! We offer custom dosages for hormone replacement, hard-to-find medications, flavored medicine, preservative & dye free, sugar-free & ketogenic, and even options for pets!
- We package medication! Stop juggling a dozen bottles and move to our Dispill packaging.
- We administer vaccines with no appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome!
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Whooping Cough (Tdap and DTaP)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- And more - just ask to speak with your pharmacist!
People Come First
- We are here to serve you - however that looks for you! Need someone to talk to? We’re here to listen. Need to grab your medicine and run? We’ll be ready so you can be on your way!
- Insurance is complicated - but treating people with respect and dignity isn’t. We’re happy to discuss your options with you and see how we can best fill your prescriptions.
Service With a Smile
When you’re used to overworked, understaffed pharmacies it's easy to come in with low expectations. We don’t see why it has to be that way, and that’s why we run our stores differently. See what folks say about filling prescriptions with us:
Irmo Pharmacy Location
At Lake Murray Drug Co our first priority is serving our local community. To accomplish this, you’ll notice that we have more staff than you might be used to at the national pharmacy chains, and this is just the first step towards providing you with a better experience.
We offer convenient delivery to the nearby Irmo area!
Located across from Lexington Medical Urgent Care on St. Andrews Road.
2 Palmetto Wood Pkwy., Suite 100, Irmo, SC 29063